Are you interested in methods that would help you to develop competitive business solutions?
Get to Know “Strong Thinking Technology”!
THIS COURSE IS MEANT FOR
- businesspeople, managers (and those who are willing to become them), who are interested in non-standard creative thinking and problem solving,
- people who want to broaden their attitudes and ways towards personal and professional result achievement.
GOALS OF THE COURSE
During this event, the author of phenotypology and TRIZ expert Mark Lucin will introduce the participants to two systematic thinking (TRIZ) algorithms and examples of how to apply this technology in both business and personal life for development if innovative – competitive solutions.
Algorithms introduced by M. Lucin during this event:
- System development laws: S-law and its practical application.
- “Cute controlled deficiency” and its practical application.
VALUE OF THE COURSE
- You’ll expand your approach to achieving goals and solving problems (in business and life).
- You will learn some techniques of “Strong Thinking Technology“.
- venue: online,
- duration: 2 hours
- seminar starts: at 7.00 p.m.
- seminar ends: at 9.00 p.m.
- seminar language: Russian with synchronous translation into English
N.B. Copying of the seminar by photo, video and audio is prohibited.
Notebook for writing is provided.
- “Thank you Giedrius Švetkauskas for the well-organized seminar “The World by Phenotypologist Mark Luchin: Strong Thinking”” Andrius
- “Rich content of an event. I understood a lot, so I want to continue.” Aurelijus
REGISTER NOW FOR MARK LUCIN’S SEMINAR!