Does your body show certain signs of health ailments (disorders)?
Learn to serve your Soul and become healthy, happy and alive!
Ask a question to Roman Goldrin for free!
HISTORY OF THE CONCEPT “SERVE YOUR SOUL”
- Roman Goldrin’s help to people began in 8th grade (1982) as a hobby, when Roman started doing a sports massage for his classmates while learning from his father’s books and watching his father work (Alexander Goldrin, the father of Roman Goldrin, is a master of sports in Estonia in a field of athletics and a trainer).
- In 1989 Roman Goldrin suffered a leg injury, spent 3 days without sleep suffering from severe pain, and the threat of amputation of the leg. At that time, the first perception of cause and effect took place, i.e. Mr. Goldrin realized that his leg injury was related to the negative events in his life that he himself has formed. Realizing the cause of the leg illness, asking for forgiveness, a miracle happened – the leg began to recover and within a year the health fully recovered.
- Since 1997 Roman Goldrin began working as a professional massage specialist at the hospital, and since 2002 after mastering the testing methods of applied kinesiology, he began to consult people on health issues.
- Questions about the influence of the Soul on human health began to arise in 2006, after John Diamond’s seminar “The Use of Practical Methods in Kinesiology and Psychotherapy.”
- In 2010, when participating in the Congress of Transpersonal Psychology in Moscow, experiencing states of expanded consciousness (a holotropic breathing session led by Stanislav Grof), experiencing the experience of dying, meeting the best people in the World, receiving information about himself and about the relationship in this world, as well as through coincidences, miracles, experiences, information received, experience, awareness, a picture has developed that when a person forgets about the needs of his Soul, health problems begin. At that time, there was a desire to write a book “What Does the Soul Dream of? Ask your body muscles! (book is not written).
- Roman Goldrin has consulted more than 2,000 people. Methods and practices mastered and applied by him when working with patients:
– methods of applied kinesiology,
– thanatotherapy methods,
– New tantra,
– logotherapy by Viktor Frank,
– author’s synthesis of techniques from massage, osteopathy, manual and visceral manual therapy, reflexology,
– Feldenkrais movement method,
– various breathing practices
– methods of transpersonal psychology and body-oriented psychology.
- Working with people, Roman Goldrin helps his patients to realize what is happening on the subconscious level, on the level of repressed feelings, emotions, experience, what manifests itself in the body, through pain, discomfort, illness, weight loss, etc. Roman Goldrin explains to people the connection between these reactions in the body and personal thoughts, way of life or human interpersonal relationships. Many people do not understand or are not aware of this interconnection that thoughts influences reactions in own body.
- According to Roman Goldrin:
– Refusal from the service to your own Soul is existence in stress. Chronic stress triggers various diseases.
– The main problems and diseases at the initial discrepancy with your Soul: fatigue, depression, mild headaches, colds, muscle and joint pains.
– With prolonged ignoring of the Soul: severe depression, lack of joy, lightness and happiness, weight problems, severe or chronic diseases of the cardiovascular system, immune system, hormonal and digestive systems, allergies, chronic pain in the neck, back and headaches, migraines, problems in relationships, problems with self-realization, various dependencies.
– Diseases for which there is no reason: all medical testing shows that everything is normal, but the person suffers. As well as recurring illnesses and sudden illnesses that appear for no apparent reason (oncology, strokes and heart attacks).
– Specific diseases depend on a person’s psychotype, on the environment, on a genetic predisposition, on beliefs, on a way of life. The reason is one, but there are many manifestations.
What is the Soul from a perspective of a modern science?
What are the practical benefits of serving to your own Soul?
How to practically serve your own Soul?
SEMINAR IS DEDICATED FOR
For people, who:
- who have various health problems and who want to become healthy or to facilitate their stay,
- those who do not have health problems but are afraid of developing an “incurable” disease (as a preventive measure),
- who need to make the right choice, but it is not clear which choice is “right”,
- who lack spiritual peace.
- who are afraid to live boldly, to breathe full breasted, who are afraid of the unknown, the crisis, the virus, the panic, the confusion and who need support.
GOALS OF THE SEMINAR
To train seminar participants:
- to connect with their own Soul,
- to hear the needs of their own Soul,
- to be led by the Soul,
- to become healthy, happy and alive.
- Practical examples of interacting with a Soul (Roman Goldrin’s personal examples and examples of his patients, who in critical situations began to interact with their Soul, made the choice to live (serve) led by the Soul, were able to heal, changed their lives and the way they live now).
- What is the Soul from the point of view of modern science.
- Practical exercises and the “how to establish contact with the Soul” algorithm.
a) A conscious choice that I, with my limited logical thinking, cannot find a way out of the labyrinth that I found myself in, so I ask my Soul to help me to show me the way.
b) I agree and am ready to listen to the answers of my Soul and I’ll start immediately trying to take steps in this direction.
c) By transferring attention to sensations, I ask my body to show me reactions to what is suitable and what is not suitable for my Soul.
d) Confirmation of readiness to move along with the Soul, a request for forgiveness for living without a Soul, a promise not to do anything before the answer of the Soul is received.
- A practice: how and what questions to ask the Soul.
- What to do if you don’t feel anything?
- How to be sure that this is the Soul?
- Practical techniques for maintaining the condition and the ability to be in contact with the Soul and serve the Soul.
- Answers on questions.
- List of recommended literature for self-study.
SPEAKER ABOUT THE TOPIC
This seminar is for those who are tired of being afraid, who want to live a healthy, joyful, happy, creative life. For those who realize that in our world without knowing the future, it is practically impossible to make the right choice, and who understand that the soul speaks through intuition, feelings and Energy to a person. For those who want to learn how to die and be born again!
– Roman Goldrin –
VALUE OF THE COURSE
Seminar participants will learn how to:
- live easily and joyfully,
- be able to cope with physical and psychological problems,
- maintain your body in optimal health,
- find a way out in the most difficult situations.
- venue: online,
- duration: 3 hours,
- seminar begins: at 6.30 p.m. (Vilnius, Lithuania (GMT+3) time),
- seminar ends: 9.30 p.m. (Vilnius, Lithuania (GMT+3) time),
- seminar language: Russian with direct (not synchronous) translation into English.
A CLUB FOR LIKE-MINDED PEOPLE “I SERVE MY SOUL”
Those who have attended the seminar “Serve your Soul” and feel that they like Roman Goldrin’s ideas and that those ideas help them to live their lives healthier, happier and be alive are invited to attend regular meetings of the like-minded people club “I serve my Soul”, which takes place online at the beginning of each month.
Club meetings will provide:
- emotional and informational support,
- learning of new practices,
- solving of complex problems and situations.
N.B. Copying of the seminar by photo, video and audio is prohibited.
- “From the quick registration to Roman Goldrin’s seminar “Serve Your Soul”, the price stopped me for a while, but I was determined to participate and the benefits were real! I realized how to relax, I especially enjoyed breathing and “silly behaviour” exercises. I realized that I need rest the most now. I came across Neale Donald Walsh’s book “Conversations with God”, recommended by Roman Goldrin and will read it again. I started writing a blog and for me it’s a real way to communicate with myself. I recommend the seminar to those who are interested in spiritual matters.” Egle
REGISTER NOW FOR ROMAN GOLDRIN’S SEMINAR!