Problematic relationship with the child?
What field of activity will be enjoyed by your teenager and will be rational in terms of commercial benefits?
Talk to phenotypologists Mark Lutsin and Nelli Orlovskaya!
CONSULTATIONS ARE MEANT FOR
- parents, who want to know:
– what are the inborn – genetic characteristics of their child,
– what are the threats those characteristics pose,
– how to raise a child with such natural character,
– what fields of activity are best suited for their child,
– how to realize their child’s talents in the best possible way.
- for adolescents who choose a career field at this stage of their lives and who don’t know what would work best for them.
What is Phenotypology?
What is the difference between Phenotypology and Physiognomics or so called (Chinese) face-reading?
Does Phenotypology has a scientific validation?
GOALS OF THE CONSULTATIONS
- to answer important questions for parents about their child’s (childrens’) specific character (characters) on the basis of a phenotypological analysis,
- to recommend special educational methods appropriate and most rational to the specific child’s genetic characters’ development,
- to direct an adolescent (and his / her parents) to take an interest in fields of activity that will suit and be enjoyed by the adolescent and that will be rational in terms of commercial benefits.
- Phenotypological express consultation for children (starting from 3 years) or adolescents and their parents by Mark Lutsin and his long-term colleague Nelli Vachterova-Orlovskaya is a very quick and accurate identification of a natural person’s character and more than 30 years of experience in career counselling, couple compatibility, personnel selection, personnel security, etc.
- During the consultation, Mark Lutsin’s author’s patented technology – Phenotypology is used.
SPEAKER ABOUT THE TOPIC
After the consultation, parents will understand how their child’s behaviour was and is influenced by specific that child’s genetics (phenotype) and what is the consequence of upbringing.
Parents will also learn the most common mistakes that must not be made (because it’s not rational to grow a predator as a herbivore and vice versa) while raising their child with a specific character. If there are brothers and / or sisters in the family, parents will clearly understand what are the main differences in their characters and why different children of the same family cannot be brought up in the same way. Parents will learn what are the main threats to their child’s upbringing based on child’s genetic parameters, i.e. what in particular can be problematic and risky: propensity for suicide, propensity for criminal activity, propensity for creative activity, weakness of the nervous system, lack of masculinity (for boys) or femininity (for girls) and determination, level of genetic intelligence.
During the consultation the fields of activity of interest to the child, appropriate to his / hers genetic character, taking into account the possibilities of the parents and the rationality of that activity in terms of commercial benefit will be identified.
– Mark Lutsin –
Choice of profession, partners compatibility. What is the basis of Phenotypological analysis?
Why do people order Phenotypological consultations?
Parents (and children / adolescents) will receive from Mark Lutsin and Nelli Vachterova-Orlovskaya phenotypologically based answers to questions related to their child (children):
- the genetic characteristics of the child (children),
- the identification of threats (to the child him(her)self, to parents, to society) and possible problems posed by the genetic nature of the child and what to do about it and how to deal with it,
- how to properly raise a child with a specific character,
- what area of activity is suitable for their child (children), which the child (children) will enjoy and it will be rational in terms of commercial benefits,
- clarity for parents, which will allow them to make informed decisions, helping their child (children) to develop properly (more rationally).
- time: 7:00 p.m. – 7:45 p.m. (GMT/UTC+3 / time in Vilnius, Lithuania) (Or other convenient time for the client and Mr. Mark Lutsin & Mrs. Nelli Orlovskaya is arranged) (Consultants live in GMT / UTC+2 time zone),
- venue: online (ZOOM, Skype),
- duration: 45 minutes up to 1 hour,
- age of a child (children): starting from 3 years young),
- language: Russian (consultants speak only Russian) with direct translation into English,
- recording of information: with pen on paper (video and audio recording – prohibited),
- number of analyzed persons: 1-2 children (during 1 consultation) + short analysis of parents.
N.B. Pre-registration required!
N.B. Copying of the consultation by photo, video and audio is prohibited.
HOW TO TEST (TO TRY) PHENOTYPOLOGY AND IT’S EFFECTIVENESS FOR FREE?
Contact Mr. Giedrius Svetkauskas, an official seminar and consultation organizer of Mr. Mark Lutsin and Mrs. Nelli Vachterova Orlovskaya on his Facebook personal profile, i.e. write a direct message with text (no need to send friend request, just send a direct message):
READ MY CHARACTER
Press here Giedrius Švetkauskas FB to access Facebook profile.
REGISTER FOR MARK LUTSIN’S & NELLI ORLOVSKAYA EXPRESS CONSULTATION NOW!