Missing instruments and practices in applying “Strong Thinking Technology”?
We invite you to continue your studies!
THIS COURSE IS MEANT FOR
- Only for participants of the seminar “Strong Thinking Technology”.
GOALS OF THE COURSE
- To form a smart and active business elite, accustomed to the culture of using “Strong Thinking Technology”.
- To develop the reflexes and skills for the seminar participants enabling them to use an advanced and fruitful culture of effective thinking.
- Introduce tools for advanced business people that will enable them to effectively search for new business resources.
- Help to master technology that will enable them to solve problematic issues in business, politics and household at the lowest cost and maximum results. As well as to create new competitive directions, services, products for their business, and happiness for themselves.
Day 1 (Theory)
- Repetition of the seminar “Strong Thinking Technology” material .
- Nutrition chain in business.
- Cattle breeders – Hunters – Rentier “Parasites”.
- Patent formulation (it is a great tool for those who don’t know what they want, as well as a clarification of purpose and ways of realizing it (with a training)).
- “Business conveyor” concept.
- Basic system functions of “Director”, “Warehouse keeper”, “Sales department”, “Human Resources department”, “Cleaner”, “System administrator”.
- “Diverse functional analysis” (DFA) procedure methodology.
- Resource passport.
- Diverse analysis – departments, processes, projects, products.
- Training. DFA “Director – marketing specialist”, “Sales department manager – Head of Supply Division” etc.
- IER (the Ideal End Result).
- The principle of partial or over-resolution.
- The principle “Reverse” (more detailed according to MATXEM and systemic characteristics).
- Mediator principle (by MATXEM).
- The principle of using a copy or model (by MATXEM).
- The principle of damage conversion to advantage (from minus to plus).
- An instrument “Woodcutter” or how to choose the main tree (selection of movement azimuth).
Day 2 (Practice)
I. The use of “Strong thinking” algorithm for advanced users is complied.
II. Solving of 1-2 tasks selected by tender (participants submit tasks in advance):
- Sharing the group into “Saboteurs”, “Rebels – skeptics” and “Decision – makers”.
- Naming of own “problem – situation – task” (this is done by each participant).
- Collectively 1-2 tasks are selected, that will be solved collectively during the seminar.
- Working with tasks, bringing them to concrete solutions.
LECTURER ABOUT THE TOPIC
The time and resources are wasted if the “Test and error” methods are used to achieve results. I invite you to develop a culture of effective thinking in business!
– Mark Lucin –
VALUE OF THE COURSE
- You’ll get to know other “Strong Thinking Technology” instruments.
- You will practice the technology in solving tasks.
- venue: hotel “Amberton Vilnius”, L.Stuokos-Guceviciaus str. 1, Vilnius, Lithuania
- duration: 2 days.
- seminar starts: at 9.30 a.m.
- seminar ends: at 6.00 p.m.
- seminar language: Russian with synchronous translation into English
– €2325,- (incl. 21% VAT & translation service into English )
– price for legal entity: €1922 + 21% VAT = €2325,-
– price for foreighn legal entity: €1922,- + reverse charge
- lunch and accommodation could be ordered at additional price.
N.B. Copying of the seminar by photo, video and audio is prohibited.
Notebook for writing is provided.
REGISTER NOW FOR MARK LUCINS’ & NELLI ORLOVSKAYA SEMINAR!