Dreaming of your own business, but lack of an idea that suits you and you really like it?
Get guidelines for profitable, competitive business!
THE COURSE IS FOR
- professionals, managers, executives working in the business and public sectors who are “looking for themselves” and dreaming of their own business, as well as those who have lost their jobs and decided to work for themselves but don’t know what to do or have an idea but lack authenticity of it or lack of courage him(her)self.
- entrepreneurs and “artisans” who have been or may be affected by the effects of the economic crisis (bankrupt, declining turnover and no growth prospects) and who need new niches.
- entrepreneurs who intend to open a new type of activity or launch new innovative products and services from scratch and whose solutions lack authenticity, originality or competitiveness testing.
For those who:
- want to do something, but does not know what – to provide guidelines for the idea of activity (business, start-up), suitable for the individual character.
- has an idea, but it lacks authenticity, exclusivity or an idea owner has doubts about the competitiveness of the idea – to help assess the competitiveness of persons business idea and improve it, or to offer another business niche that suits that persons individual character.
- Individual analysis of participants’ phenotypological characteristics.
- Analysis of existing resources and directions. Recommendations on where to move (in a professional sense).
- Elements of “Strong Thinking Technology”:
– S-curve and verification of the competitiveness of the selected business activity,
– Systematic thinking and the main function of the system (product, service, business),
– MATCHEM or quick search for resources (including free ones).
- Formulation of an individual business niche for each participant:
– for those who do not have their own idea, a proposal of what and how it will be profitable to engage in,
– for those who have their own idea – checking the competitiveness of the idea and improving it.
- Individual recommendations for each participant.
After the seminar, if the seminar participant needs:
- Mark Lucin (separate fee) can create a detailed concept (prototype) of a profitable, competitive, non-standard specific product / service / start-up / business.
- Possible attraction of financial investments required for product / service / start-up / business development.
LECTURER ON THE TOPIC
Financial pregnancy and the birth of profit from everything around us.
This seminar is the intellectual capital that will provide insurance for all cases of life. Such “insurance policy” is needed for crisis situations involving both personal and social, political, military, epidemiological and other circumstances. This insurance policy will guarantee not only the possibility of survival, but also a profitable lifestyle for the insured in any type of society, in any system and in any country.
– Mark Lucin –
Participants will gain:
- the belief that in any crisis or force majeure, one can find direction and resources.
- certain professional algorithms and tools for implementing their business plans.
- the ability to search and find resources (including hidden and free) for the implementation of their new line of business.
- the ability to properly determine the rationality and profitability of the chosen business activity.
- analysis of personal psychological and genetic resources and their suitability for certain activities.
- individual personal recommendations on the choice of a niche or direction of business activities, and how to develop properly in the chosen field of activity.
INFORMATION ABOUT THE SEMINAR
- seminar venue: online,
- duration: 1 day,
- time: 10.30-18.30 (GMT +3),
- language: Russian with translation into English.
N.B. Copying of the seminar by means of photo, video and audio is prohibited.
INTERVIEW ABOUT MARK LUCIN’S PHENOTYPOLOGY
What is Phenotypology?
What is the difference between Phenotypology and Physiognomics or so called (Chinese) face-reading?
Does Phenotypology has a scientific validation?
Choice of profession, partners compatibility. What is the basis of Phenotypological analysis?
Why do people order Phenotypological consultations?
Are there Phenotypological consultations for business people?
INTERVIEW ABOUT MARK LUCIN’S “STRONG THINKING TECHNOLOGY”
What is and for whom is dedicated “Strong Thinking Technology”?
Profitable innovative products creation
How to properly create advertising and how to check the work of advertising agency?
“Strong thinking technology” club “White Crow”
“Strong thinking technology” for civil servants. How would that benefit a country?
How can “Strong Thinking Technology” be useful to civil servants who help to develop startups?
A service: development of profitable and competitive business niches, products, services.
REGISTER NOW FOR MARK LUCIN’S SEMINAR!