INNOVATIVE PROCESS OF DFA
- SETTING: setting up of hidden additional resources in your business.
- IDENTIFICATION: identification of inadequate communication within the organization.
- IDENTIFICATION: identification of excess communications within the organization.
- SEARCH: search for internal “insurgents”, “saboteurs” and “ballast”.
- HIGHLIGHTING: highlighting unreliable structures in business or production architecture.
- ASSEMBLY: collection of information for effective problem solving.
Suppose you notice that the number of employees in the company is increasing, and the efficiency and effectiveness of the activity are decreasing? Maybe there was a feeling that fewer staff previously had the same amount of work? In our opinion, this is the first sign of a crisis in the management system. In such a situation, it is appropriate to reorganize the entire production system or its separate sections or business process management system. Any production or business system, regardless of the sphere of activity or the scale of the enterprise, consists of individual elements – business processes that have to contribute to the achievement of strategic goals. As the company evolves, the processes in it change, but often they are not described anywhere, which prevents the processes from being analyzed to improve them.
– Nelli Orlovskaya –
- stability of organizational, technological and technical construction of the entire system,
- the quality of the key functional communications,
- the so-called “health level” of the system and its strengths and weaknesses,
- additional invisible resources,
- compliance of system key persons to their functional responsibilities,
- obvious and hidden, conscious and unconscious “saboteurs” and “insurgents”,
- truly loyal and an illusion of loyalty imitating workers.
REZULTS OF DFA ARE
- novelty and realism of information about the company’s condition,
- highlighting a problematic root that can reduce the problematicness of others,
- perception of narrow places and cause-effect relationships,
- creation of an optimal interaction scheme for all functional key system nodes,
- identification of optimization techniques and priorities based on the evaluation and recommendations made,
- to obtain a multi-faceted assessment of the structure of the human potential of the whole system.
DFA IMPLEMENTATION ALGORITHM
- The essence of organizational (integrated) diagnostics is to determine the current state of the company (structure, goals, quality of market position), the whole set of organizational problems, and summarize it to the client.
- Many managers tend to move immediately from difficulties to solutions by circumventing the stage of causes. To distinguish between root-cause and cause-symptoms, special diagnostic methods (diagnostic interviews, problem grouping method, cause-effect analysis method, additional resource search, etc.) should be used and skills to work with them.
- By carrying out such a large and objective analysis for each problematic issue, specific solutions and recommendations are prepared, as well as their implementation tactics and strategy.
1 etapas. Įgyvendinamas kartu su užsakovu (su sąvininku, ir / ar akcininkų grupe ir / ar su firmos direktoriumi)
- Specifying order and diagnostic goals, defining research objects and control systems, defining working conditions and scope, naming time costs and DFA execution price.
- A description of business processes according to the own vision of a customer of how it is. Performed by the client.
- Analysis of production and business process model of “how it is”.
- Signing a contract (including confidentiality arrangements).
- Selection and matching of the questionnaires and job descriptions of key employees to be interviewed and other possible documents of the client company for studying.
2 etapas. Įmonės organizacinės diagnostikos atlikimas. Atlieka paslaugos vykdytojai.
- Performing a data collection procedure. Collection objects may include: company issues, structure, and current rules; peculiarities of division of responsibilities; customized analysis of key persons according to the positions they occupie; degree of loyalty; employee satisfaction in working conditions in the company, etc. (at customer’s request).
- Research, systematization and analysis of collected material. The analysis may include the company’s problematic field, the efficiency of the functioning of the management systems, the quality of the interaction between the structural units, the existing organizational structure in the context of the division of functions and responsibilities, and others.
- Current operative work takes place in the form of a strictly regulated cross-interview with each of the key persons.
- Analysis of all information received.
- Creation of decisions and recommendations.
- Preparation of the final report with graphs, conclusions, evaluations and recommendations for optimization, including the individual characteristics of each key person.
3 etapas. Bendrovės DFA rezultatų aptarimas. Kartu su užsakovu.
As a result of the project, the client receives a final report detailing all areas of the existing system with all its functional key chains, as well as the overall system evaluation:
- Graphic and text material.
- Comparative analysis of old and proposed business-model functional relationships with its implementation stages.
- Evaluation of the potential of the management group (each key person, company subdivisions and the whole team being reviewed). Individual motivation system for each employee who passed through DFA. Graphic and text material.
- A competent and efficient scheme of all major functional chain work mechanisms.
- List of key priorities within the strategy implementation and listing of key strategic events.
- A prepared list of measures to optimize production and a strategic plan with deadlines, responsibilities, tasks and resources.
- A procedure of communicating and integrating a strategy within the company and for incorporating it into business culture.
- Solution implementation procedure.
ORDER NOW DFA BY NELLI ORLOVSKAYA!