Does your company suffers losses because of a human factor?
Get familiar with effective HR management techniques NOW and eliminate potential threats!
THIS COURSE IS MEANT FOR
- personnel managers;
- owners and CEO’s.
GOALS OF THE COURSE
- thanks to additional specific knowledge and experience, to help the participants of the seminar to look at their work with the staff and their company throug the eyes of the owner, i.e. from the outside point of view (not from the inside), i.e. what is (or what should be) the company in the owner’s eyes;
- provide additional knowledge and tools, so that the participants of the seminar can improve the results and productivity for the benefit of the company.
- Firm as anatomy of a developing organism;
- Pathological processes interfering with the normal growth of a company;
- Functional node conveyor technology;
- Systemic approach to the company;
- System development stages: S-law;
- Systemic approach to employees;
- Stages of employee development;
- The main function of the systems:
– “IT specialist”;
– “personnel specialist”;
- Analytical work features when checking candidates “at the entrance”;
- Certification of already working professionals;
- The loyalty of key chains. A few tips for interviewing;
- Author tests to check the strength, work ability, carefulness, creativity, logic, etc. of employees;
- Rapid phenotypological diagnostics of a few (selective) participants in the seminar (Performs the author of the phenotypology Mark Luchin).
VALUE OF THE COURSE
- new knowledge baggage;
- new resources to work with personnel;
- increased opportunities and increased personal image as personnel specialist.
- venue: hotel “Amberton Vilnius”, L.Stuokos-Guceviciaus 1, Vilnius, Lithuania
- duration: 1 day;
- seminar starts: at 10.00 a.m.
- seminar ends: at 5.00 p.m.
- seminar language: Russian with simultaneous translation into English;
- lunch and accomodation could be ordered at additional price.
- Nelli Vachterova – Orlovskaya – long-term partner of Mark Lucin (an author of phenotypology). She is working with customer personnel and orgaizational complex management solutions in Lithuania, Latvia, Estonia, Russia, Ukraine, etc. I reccomend her insights and experience in the field of personnel security. Giedrius
REGISTER NOW FOR NELLI ORLOVSKAYA SEMINAR!