Does your company suffers losses because of a human factor?
Get familiar with effective HR management techniques NOW and eliminate potential threats!
THIS COURSE IS MEANT FOR
- personnel managers;
- owners and CEO’s.
GOALS OF THE COURSE
- thanks to additional specific knowledge and experience, to help the participants of the seminar to look at their work with the staff and their company throug the eyes of the owner, i.e. from the outside point of view (not from the inside), i.e. what is (or what should be) the company in the owner’s eyes;
- provide additional knowledge and tools, so that the participants of the seminar can improve the results and productivity for the benefit of the company.
- Anatomy of a company as of a developing organism;
- Pathological processes interfering with the normal growth of a company;
- Functional node conveyor technology;
- Systemic approach to the company;
- System development stages: S-law;
- Systemic approach to employees;
- Stages of employee development;
- The main function of the systems:
– “IT specialist”;
– “personnel specialist”;
- Analytical work features when checking candidates “at the entrance”;
- Certification of already working professionals;
- The loyalty of key chains. A few tips for interviewing;
- Author tests to check the strength, work ability, carefulness, creativity, logic, etc. of employees;
- Rapid phenotypological diagnostics of a few (selective) participants in the seminar (Performs the author of the phenotypology Mark Luchin).
LECTURER ABOUT THE TOPIC
During personnel audit I use not only tools related to the staffing field, but also analytical and multifunctional tools that are not normally used by staffing personnel in their daily work. It’s not only a diagnosis of weak features in a person, but also diagnostics of the job function itself, a systematic approach to the company and to the situation and the development of specific solutions. It’s a pity that both in large and small firms staffing specialists do not have the right tools and make similar mistakes. During the seminar I’ll be happy to share my “secrets” that I’ve accumulated during my more than 20 years of experience.
– Nelli Vachterova-Orlovskaya –
ABOUT NELLI ORLOVSKAYA
- N.Vachterova – Orlovskaya is leading workshops on topics “Diversional Functional Analysis”, “Personnel Security” and a workshop with Mark Lucin “Without mask: advantage in selling”, where she is teaching methods of customer influencing.
- Specifics in consulting business with Mark Lucin: during the business auditing process Nelli helps to solve organizational, marketing, technical or personnel related tasks (for instance: how to stop the theft in a company, how to stop inner conflicts among departmets, how to stop intrigues, how to fire a person in a nice way from a job, etc. Nelli does a work that requires conctant innovative solutions).
VALUE OF THE COURSE
- new knowledge baggage;
- new resources to work with personnel;
- increased opportunities and increased personal image as personnel specialist.
- venue: hotel “Amberton Vilnius”, L.Stuokos-Guceviciaus 1, Vilnius, Lithuania
- duration: 1 day;
- seminar starts: at 10.00 a.m.
- seminar ends: at 5.00 p.m.
- seminar language: Russian with synchronous translation into English
- lunch and accomodation could be ordered at additional price.
N.B. Copying of the seminar by photo, video and audio is prohibited.
Notebook for writing is provided.
- Nelli Vachterova – Orlovskaya – long-term partner of Mark Lucin (an author of phenotypology). She is working with customer personnel and orgaizational complex management solutions in Lithuania, Latvia, Estonia, Russia, Ukraine, etc. I reccomend her insights and experience in the field of personnel security. Giedrius
REGISTER NOW FOR NELLI ORLOVSKAYA SEMINAR!